The pyranometers LPPYRA10 measure the irradiance on a flat surface (Watt/m²). Range 0-2000W/m² or 0-4000W/m². The radiation measured is the sum of direct solar irradiance and diffuse irradiance (global radiation).
The LPPYRA10 are pyranometers classified as Spectrally Flat Class A (Secondary Standard) in accordance with ISO 9060:2018 and according to the WMO
The pyranometers are available in five versions:
- LPPYRA10 – PASSIVE
- LPPYRA10AC – ACTIVE with CURRENT 4..20 mA output. Measuring range: 0…2000 W/m² or 0…4000 W/m² (LPPYRA10AC4).
- LPPYRA10ACS – double 4…20mA current output and RS485 serial output with MODBUS-RTU protocol. Measuring range: 0…2000 W/m² or 0…4000 W/m² (LPPYRA10ACS4).
- LPYRA10AV – ACTIVE with VOLTAGE 0..1 V, 0..5 V or 0..10 V output. Measuring range: 0…2000 W/m² or 0…4000 W/m² (LPPYRA10AV4).
- LPPYRA10S – with MODBUS RS485 output
- LPPYRA10S12 – with SDI-12 output
The pyranometer is supplied with shade disk, cartridge with silica-gel crystals, 2 spare sachets, levelling device. It is also factory calibrated and supplied with a calibration report.
The calibration is carried out in accordance with the ISO 9847:1992 (type IIc) standard: ”Calibration of field pyranometers by comparison to a reference pyranometer”. The pyranometer is calibrated by comparison with the reference sample calibrated annually at WRC (World Radiation Center).