Rugged data logger with 16 inputs for K, J, T, N, R, S, B and E type thermocouple with miniature connector temperature probes.
- Unit of measurement °C, °F, °K configurable.
- Flash memory organized in 64 sections with a total capacity of 800.000 acquisitions to be divided among all the present inputs. Storage can be managed in two ways:
- when the available memory is full, data are overwritten by starting from the oldest ones (circular memory),
- storage stops when the available memory is full.
- Simultaneous display in group of 4.
- Maximum, minimum or average of the stored values.
- Selectable storage interval: 2, 5, 10, 15, 30 seconds, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 minutes and 1 hour.
- Data logging: instantaneous or postponed, with the possibility of selecting the storage start and end.
- Data download: RS232C, 1200…38400 baud or USB 1.1 – 2.0.
- DeltaLog9 software for data download and processing.
- LCD backlit graphic display 128×64 pixel.
- Instrument setup through the keyboard; no connection required to the PC.
- Security password for keyboard locking.
- Power supply: 4 1.5V alkaline C-BABY type batteries, or external power supply 12VDC-1A or by means of the USB port of the PC.
- Consumption @6VDC:
- <60μA when the instrument is off
- <60μA in sleep mode with 8 probes connected
- <40mA with all probes connected
Use of data loggers HD32.8.8 and HD32.8.16: in field for measurement campaigns on complex systems with many measurement points, testing facilities, in pharmaceutical and food sectors, ovens mapping, air conditioning centrals etc.