The instrument HD32.7 is a robust 8 inputs data logger for Pt100 sensor temperature probes. The probes can be Pt100 with SICRAM module, direct 4-wire Pt100 or direct 2-wire Pt1000.
- Unit of measurement °C, °F, °K configurable.
- Flash memory organized in 64 sections with a total capacity of 96.000 acquisitions for each one of the 8 inputs. Storage can be managed in two ways:
- when the available memory is full, data are overwritten by starting from the oldest ones (circular memory),
- storage stops when the available memory is full.
- Simultaneous display of the 8 inputs.
- Maximum, minimum or average of the stored values.
- Selectable storage interval: 2, 5, 10, 15, 30 seconds, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 minutes and 1 hour.
- Data logging: instantaneous or postponed, with the possibility of selecting the storage start and end.
- Data download: RS232C, 1200…38400 baud or USB 1.1 – 2.0.
- DeltaLog9 software for data download and processing.
- LCD backlit graphic display 128×64 pixel.
- Instrument setup through the keyboard; no connection required to the PC.
- Security password for keyboard locking.
- Power supply: 4 1.5V alkaline C-BABY type batteries or external power supply 12VDC-1A.
- Consumption @6VDC:
- <60μA when the instrument is off
- <60μA in sleep mode with 8 probes connected
- <40mA during data logging with 8 probes connected
Use of the HD32.7 data logger: in the field for machine or equipment measurements, plant or machine testing, production check, oven mapping.