4-channel vibration analyzer kit for IEPE accelerometers.
The HD2030 is a portable vibration analyzer able to perform spectral and statistical analysis. The instrument can supply all the measurement parameters required by the current normative concerning the operators protection from the risk connected with the vibrations and is able to measure in hand-arm and whole body modes. It is also possible to evaluate the annoyance on persons due to vibration in buildings.
The instrument has been designed combining maximum flexibility and easy of use with the possibility to update the instrument according to the evolution of regulations concerning vibrations. The user can directly update the instrument firmware by means of the program Noise & Vibration Studio supplied with the instrument.
The HD2030 satisfies the specifications of standards ISO 8041:2005, ISO 5349-1:2001 (handarm vibrations) and ISO 2631-1, 2 and 4 1997 (whole-body vibrations). Octave and third octave filters satisfy class 1 specifications of IEC 61260 standard.
- Evaluation of the exposure of operators to the risk connected with the vibrations transmitted to the hand-arm system through vibrating tools or items subjected to vibrations or impacts;
- Evaluation of the operator exposure to the risk connected with vibrations transmitted to the whole body also through the use of movement or transportation ways;
- Evaluation of the operator exposure to the risk connected with vibrations transmitted to the whole body by buildings subjected to vibrations or impacts;
- Octave or third-octave bands spectral analysis;
- Statistical analysis with calculation of the percentile levels from L1 to L99;
- Attenuation of vibrations and reclamations.
The kit includes: HD2030 – vibration analyzer, HD6188 – silicon grease, HD6273 – wax tray for accelerometrs gluing, 080A90 – glue, HD2030MC – 32GB SD memory card, CP22 or HD2110CSNM – cable for connection to PC or RS232, manual, carrying case, ISO 9001 calibration report, software Noise Studio downloadable here.