Interested Subjects: candidates to be considered for the establishment of an employment relationship.
DELTA OHM s.r.l. a socio unico in as Data Controller of your personal data, according to and for the effects of the EU Reg. 2016/679 hereafter ‘GDPR’, hereby informs you that the aforementioned law provides for the protection of data subjects regarding the processing of personal data and that this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be processed according to the legislative regulations of the aforementioned law and the confidentiality obligations laid down therein.
For the purpose of the indicated processing, the Data Controller may be aware of particular categories of personal data and in detail: joining trade unions, racial or ethnic origins, health status. The processing of personal data for these particular categories is carried out in compliance with Article 9 of the GDPR.
Your personal data may also, with your consent, be used for the following purposes:
- selection of staff for the establishment of an employment relationship.
The provision of data is optional for you regarding the aforementioned purposes and your refusal to process does not compromise the continuation of the relationship or the adequacy of the treatment itself.
Method of treatment. Your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- assignment to third parties of processing operations;
- processing of data collected by third parties;
- processing by electronic calculators;
- manual treatment by means of paper archives.
Each treatment is carried out in compliance with the methods as per articles. 6, 32 of the GDPR and through the adoption of the appropriate security measures.
Communication: your data will be communicated exclusively to competent and duly appointed persons for the performance of the services necessary for a proper management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protection of the rights of the interested party.
Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Owner and, in particular, by the following categories of employees:
- in the field of personnel management.
Disclosure: Your personal data will not be disclosed in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes indicated above, in the following states:
- EU countries
Retention Period. Please note that, in compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purpose limitation and data minimization, according to art. 5 of the GDPR, the retention period of your personal data is:
- established for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are collected and processed and in compliance with the mandatory time limits prescribed by law.
Owner: the Data Controller, according to the Law, is DELTA OHM s.r.l. (Via Marconi, 5, 35030 CASELLE DI SELVAZZANO (PD), e-mail: email@example.com, telephone: 049-8977150; VAT No: 03363960281) in the person of its legal representative pro tempore
You have the right to obtain from the holder the cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability, opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general can exercise all the rights provided from the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
EU Reg. 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 – Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- of the origin of personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of treatment;
- of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identifying details of the holder, of the responsible and of the designated representative according to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or the categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfilment proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- data portability.
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.