LPRAD03 probe measures irradiance (W/m²) defined as the ratio between the radiant flux (W) passing through a surface and the surface area (m²) in the VIS-NIR (400nm- 1050nm) spectral range.
The probe is designed for outdoor readings.
Output, according to the chosen configuration, in μV per μW/cm² or 4…20mA or 0…10Vdc normalized output or RS485 MODBUS-RTU output
- LPRAD03 = μV/(μW/cm²) output
- LPRAD03BL = μV/(μW/cm²) output, base with levelling device
- LPRAD03BLAC = base with levelling device output 4…20 mA
- LPRAD03BLAV = base with levelling device output 0…10 V
- LPRAD03BLS = RS485 MODBUS-RTU output, base with levelling device
Complete with diffuser and glass dome, silica gel cartridge, 4-pole connector. Cable with female connector has to be ordered separately.
Cables: CPM12 AA4…(except LP RAD03BLS) or CPM12-8D…(only LP RAD03BLS) with cable length 2, 5 or 10 meters.