The probes of the series LP…01 allow measurement of photometric and radiometric quantities
such as illuminance (lux), irradiance (W/m2) across VIS-NIR, UVA, UVB, UVC spectral regions.
There is no need for external power supply and. They’re suitable for indoor applications which requires the constant monitoring of the quantities specified.. All probes are individually calibrated and the calibration factor is shown both on the probe housing and on the user manual and is specific to that probe.
- LP PHOT 01 probe measures illuminance (lux)
- LP RAD 01 probe measures irradiance (W/m2)
- LP UVA 01 probe measures irradiance (W/m2)
- LP UVB 01 probe measures irradiance (W/m2)
- LP PAR 01 probe measures the ratio between the number of photons that strike a surface
in one second, in the 400nm … 700nm spectral range and the surface area (m2)
- LP UVC 01 probe measures irradiance (W/m2)