The instruments of the series HD52.3D… are 2 axes ultrasonic static anemometers for measuring:
• Wind speed and direction, U-V Cartesian components of wind speed,
• Wind Gust – Measurement available only with MODBUS-RTU and SDI-12 protocols
• Relative Humidity and Temperature (optional, code ‘17’),
• Global Solar Radiation (optional, code ‘P’),
• Barometric pressure (optional, code ‘4’).
All models are equipped with compass.
The avarage of wind speed and direction over a period configurable up to 10 mins is calculated.
RS232, RS485, RS422 and SDI-12 serial interfaces are available with NMEA, MODBUS-RTU and SDI-12 communication protocols.
All versions have two analogical outputs, both for wind speed and for direction, factory configurable among 4÷20mA (standard), 0÷1V, 0÷5V, 0÷10V (to be specified when ordering). Optionally available, (ACCREDIA) ILAC-MRA traceable factory calibration. Advantages:
• The absence of moving parts minimizes maintenance;
• High sensitivity for detecting very low speeds, which are not detectable by traditional methods;
• The low power of the instrument allows installation in remote sites, with power from solar panel and battery;
• The heating option ‘R’ prevents the accumulation of snow and ice from forming, allowing accurate measurements in all environmental conditions;
• Fast and easy installation (on 40mm diameter pole, optional installation kit HD2004.20), alignment facilitated by built-in compass;
• The available measurement options join together in one single, compact and lightweight instrument, the main variables of interest in weather stations;
• MODBUS-RTU output allows instrument networking.