Rugged data logger with 16 inputs for K, J, T, N, R, S, B and E type thermocouple with miniature connector temperature probes.
• Unit of measurement °C, °F, °K configurable.
• Flash memory organized in 64 sections with a total capacity of 800.000 acquisitions to be divided among all the present inputs. Storage can be managed in two ways:
– when the available memory is full, data are overwritten by starting from the oldest ones (circular memory),
– storage stops when the available memory is full
• Simultaneous display of the 8 inputs.
• Maximum, minimum or average of the stored values.
• Selectable storage interval: 2, 5, 10, 15, 30 seconds, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 minutes and 1 hour.
• Data logging: instantaneous or postponed, with the possibility of selecting the storage start and end.
• Data download: RS232C, 1200…38400 baud or USB 1.1 – 2.0.
• DeltaLog9 software for data download and processing.
• LCD backlit graphic display 128×64 pixel.
• Instrument setup through the keyboard; no connection required to the PC.
• Security password for keyboard locking.
• Power supply: 4 1.5V alkaline C-BABY type batteries, or external power supply 12VDC-1A or by means of the USB port of the PC.
• Consumption @6VDC:
<60μA when the instrument is off
<60μA in sleep mode with 8 probes connected
• Use of data loggers HD32.8.8 and HD32.8.16: in field for measurement campaigns on complex systems with many measurement points, testing facilities, in pharmaceutical and food sectors, ovens mapping, air conditioning centrals etc.