The instrument HD32.7 is a robust 8 inputs data logger for Pt100 sensor temperature probes. The probes can be Pt100 with SICRAM module, direct 4-wire Pt100 or direct 2-wire Pt1000.
• Unit of measurement °C, °F, °K configurable.
• Flash memory organized in 64 sections with a total capacity of 96.000 acquisitions for each one of the 8 inputs. Storage can be managed in two ways:
– when the available memory is full, data are overwritten by starting from the oldest ones (circular memory),
– storage stops when the available memory is full.
• Simultaneous display of the 8 inputs.
• Maximum, minimum or average of the stored values.
• Selectable storage interval: 2, 5, 10, 15, 30 seconds, 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 minutes and 1 hour.
• Data logging: instantaneous or postponed, with the possibility of selecting the storage start and end.
• Data download: RS232C, 1200…38400 baud or USB 1.1 – 2.0.
• DeltaLog9 software for data download and processing.
• LCD backlit graphic display 128×64 pixel.
• Instrument setup through the keyboard; no connection required to the PC.
• Security password for keyboard locking.
• Power supply: 4 1.5V alkaline C-BABY type batteries or external power supply 12VDC-1A.
• Consumption @6VDC:
<60μA when the instrument is off
<60μA in sleep mode with 8 probes connected
<40mA during data logging with 8 probes connected
• Use of the HD32.7 data logger: in the field for machine or equipment measurements,
plant or machine testing, production check, oven mapping.