HD32.2 – WBGT Index is an instrument made by Delta Ohm srl for the analysis of WBGT index (Wet Bulb Glob Temperature: wet bulb temperature and globe thermometer temperature) in presence or in absence of solar radiation.
ISO 7243: Hot environments. Estimation of the heat stress on working man, based on WBGT index (wet bulb temperature and Globe thermometer).
ISO 8996: Ergonomics of the thermal environment – Determination of the energy metabolism.
ISO 7726: Ergonomics of the thermal environment – Instruments for measuring physical quantities.
The instrument is provided with three inputs for probes with SICRAM module:
the SICRAM module interface between the instrument and sensor connected and communicate the sensor parameters and calibration data to the instrument.
All SICRAM probes can be plugged into any of the inputs: they are
automatically recognized upon turning the Instrument on.
The main features of the instrument are:
- Logging: data acquisition and logging to the integral instrument memory.
Storage capacity: 64 different logging sections, sample interval, user selectable.
- You can set the automatic logging start with auto-start function( Start/Stop time ).
- The measurement unit of the temperature: °C, °F, °K.
- Date and time of the instrument.
- The display of maximum, minimum, medium statistic parameters and their deletion.
• The data transfer speed via the RS232 serial port.
HD32.2 instrument can detect simultaneously the following quantities:
- Globe thermometer temperature Tg.
- Wet bulb temperature with natural ventilation Tn.
- Environment temperature T. Starting from the detected values, HD32.2 can calculate:
- WBGT(in) index (Wet Bulb Glob Temperature: wet bulb temperature and Globe thermometer) in absence of solar radiation.
• WBGT(out) index (Wet Bulb Glob Temperature wet bulb temperature and Globe thermometer) in presence of solar radiation.
Thermal microclimate to measure the WBGT Index in Moderate Environments. 3 inputs for probes with SICRAM module, graphic display, four 1.5V AA batteries, instruction manual, software Deltalog 10 Hot Environment with WBGT index analysis.
These probes are requested for the WBGT measurement: · Dry bulb temperature probe TP3207.2. · Globe temperature probe TP3276.2. · Natural ventilated wet bulb temperature probe HP3201.2.