Update Jan. 2020: this item is no longer available, please contact us for alternatives.
The instrument HD22569.2 is a bench top instrument for electrochemical measures: pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen, and temperature. It is are fitted with a large backlighted LCD display.
The HD22569.2 measures pH, mV, redox potential (ORP) with pH, redox electrodes or electrodes with separate reference; conductivity, resistivity in liquids, total dissolved solids (TDS) and salinity with combined 4-ring and 2-ring conductivity/temperature probes with direct input or SICRAM module; concentration of dissolved oxygen in liquids (in mg/l) and saturation index (in %), using SICRAM combined probes of polarographic type with two or three electrodes and integrated temperature sensor.
The instruments is fitted with an input for the measurement of temperature with Pt100 or Pt1000 immersion, penetration or contact probes. The temperature probes are equipped with an automatic recognition module and factory calibration data are stored inside.
• The pH electrode calibration can be carried out on one or five points and the calibration sequence can be chosen from a list of 13 buffers Temperature compensation can be automatic or manual.
• The conductivity probe calibration can be performed automatically with automatically detected conductivity calibration solutions: 147μS/cm, 1413μS/cm, 12880μS/cm or 111800μS/cm or manually with calibration solutions having different values.
• The dissolved Oxygen probe’s quick calibration function guarantees timely correctness of the performed measurements.
• Conductivity, dissolved oxygen and temperature probes fitted with SICRAM module can store factory and calibration data inside.
The instruments HD22569.2 is a datalogger, it can memorize up to 2,000 samples of data:
• pH or mV, conductivity or resistivity or TDS or salinity, concentration of dissolved oxygen and temperature:
The data can be transferred from the instrument connected to a PC via the multi-standard RS232C serial port and USB 2.0. The storing parameters can be configured using the menu.
The RS232C serial port can be used to transfer the acquired measurements to a 24 column portable printer in real time (HD40.1).
The instruments equipped with HD22BT (Bluetooth) option can transfer data without any connection to a PC or printer fitted with Bluetooth input or through Bluetooth/RS232C converter.
The software DeltaLog11 allows instrument management and configuration, and data processing on PC.
The instruments have IP66 protection degree.