The HD2010UC.Kit1 is a Class 1 integrating portable sound level meter performing statistical analyses.
The instrument has been designed combining price competitiveness and simplicity of use. Attention has been paid to the possibility of updating the instrument, and the HD2010UC can be integrated, at any time, with other options like “Advanced Data Logger” to extend its application scope.
The firmware can be upgraded directly by the user using the NoiseStudio program supplied with the instrument.
The HD2010UC conforms to IEC 61672-1 of 2002 and IEC 61672-1 ed. 2.0 of 2013, IEC 60651 and IEC 60804 specifications with class 2 or class 1 tolerances. The acoustic calibrator complies with IEC 60942 class 2 or class 1 specifications.
The instrument is suitable for the following applications:
• Assessment of the environmental noise level,
• Occupational noise measurements at the workplace (according to ISO9612)
• Measurement at the workplace,
• Selection of personal protective equipment,
• Production quality control,
• Measurement of machine noise.