The HD2003 main features are:
Determination of the anemometric quantities represented in diverse measurement units: wind speed and direction, U-V-W Cartesian components of speed, sound speed, sonic temperature.
• (HD2003 Model) additional output quantities: Temperature, Relative Humidity and Pressure.
• 5 analogue voltage or current outputs, with different measuring ranges.
• RS232 and Multidrop RS485 Serial Communication interfaces.
• Configurable output rate of digital output data string.
• Configurable average periods 1÷60sec and 1÷60min. for all output quantities.
• Processing algorithms and validation of the raw measurement signals to provide a measure of greatness anemometer with ± 1%.
• Digital high frequency data acquisition mode with 50Hz data output.
• Self diagnostics with error checking and report.
• Reliability and accuracy throughout the measuring range without further calibration.
• Flexible, easy-to use demo software, configurable according to the user’s needs through Computer interface.
• User interface for managing the setup and software upgrade via RS232 or RS485.
• Compass magneto sensor for automatic alignment to magnetic north.
• No moving parts, maintenance costs and reduced service.
• Robust construction, suitable to operate continuously in harsh conditions.
• Low power consumption.
• (On request) Heating Option (HD2003R): built-in heating device of sonic transducers, to prevent ice and snow formation. Assures correct measurements even in presence of sleet or snow.
Static anemometer for measuring the speed and direction of wind, air temperature, relative humidity and barometric pressure. Wind speed and direction, U-V-W Cartesian Components of speed, sound speed, sonic temperature. Five analog outputs in different voltage and current, different ranges. Communication software for bi-directional links for net connection of different anemometers, interfaces available RS-232 and RS-485. Different measuring units and average periods are available. Ultrasonic transducers heating as optional. 12..30 Vdc power supply, 120mA consumption at 15Vdc. To be mounted on a mast diam.33mm. Connector included.